AGX AFRICA LIMITED in conjunction with TOBI DELLY INTERNATIONAL
2018 AGRI BUSINESS PLANNING BOOTCAMP
Attend the 2018 Agri business planning bootcamp, learn all you need to know about putting your business plan together yourself right there using methods approved by the IFC, World Bank and Bank of Industry. Learn:
1. Business Model Canvas
2. Excellent executive brief
3. Concept/Strategy development
4. Marketing/Financial planning
5. Projections analysis
6. HR/Management planning
7. Investment/Loan calculation & payback strategy
8. Rounding off and Cover letter
10. Communication methods for getting your loan/funding proposals approved
1. Free sample copy
2. Free workbook
4. 2 weeks follow up to completion of your business plan
5. Free legal and business development consulting
6. Membership to AgX Cooperative
7. Business/Product review press release on Agxfrica.com
8. Get to apply for The Plus Fund once your business plan is completed.
9. Also get the opportunity to register your limited liability company at a discounted price (just 35K) and export license for just 25K.
Price: N50,000 (early bird N30,000, ends 7th December)
Venue: 17, Akinsanya Street, off FRSC, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.
Date: 20 & 21, December 2018.
Pay into any of the following accounts:
AgX Africa Limited
Tobi Delly International
Online payment links and dollar account available upon request.
All AgX Cooperative members get 50% discount (members before 20th November).
For enquiries and sit reservations, call +2348026032712 or +2347031118649 or email email@example.com
Interested? Click here to join group for more discussion
Brought to you by AgX Learning your agribusiness capacity development platform.